These peanut butter pie shooters are SO addicting and perfect for parties! They are also extremely easy to make. Serious win!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese (can use reduced fat)
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream (or whipped cream)
- 16 Oreos, crushed
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- sea salt for sprinkling (optional)
- Beat cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and beat until smooth and creamy. Add powdered sugar and beat until the mixture thickens slightly.
- Fold in whipped cream, or add liquid heavy whipping cream and continue to beat until the mixture gets a little bit fluffy. Refrigerate mixture until ready to serve.
- Stir melted butter in with crushed Oreos and press 1 teaspoon crumbs into the bottoms of dessert shooter cups. Pour peanut butter mixture into a plastic baggie, snip the corner, and pipe into the cups (on top of the crumbs). Sprinkle the tops with another 1/2 teaspoon of crumbs. Top with a sprinkle of sea salt for an extra sweet-salty combo. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Peanut Butter Pie will thicken as it sits in the refrigerator. I actually prefer to eat these after they’ve been in the fridge overnight.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peanut butter pie, dessert shooters, dessert recipe, peanut butter