This simple and creamy pumpkin dip is always a hit at parties. Only 5 ingredients and perfect for dipping with gingersnaps!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spices (I eyeballed it with cinnamon, cloves, and allspice)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Using an electric mixer, whip together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and heavy whipping cream for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the pumpkin, spices, and maple syrup – whip again for 2-3 minutes (the longer you whip, the more fluffy it becomes).
- Add a drizzle of maple syrup and crushed gingersnap crumbs on top for looks. Dip with gingersnaps or apple slices!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin dip, gingersnap dip, creamy pumpkin dip