This post is the crossroads of my teacher self and my blogger self.
You have some homework.
You need to make this glorious trio of pumpkin, cream cheese, and heavy whipping cream and bring it to a party. For me, a party is usually me and Bjork hanging out on a Tuesday night. But you can do whatever you want.
There are a few rules, because I’m the teacher.
You have to eat this pumpkin dip with gingersnaps. Translation: you need to put an XL (xtra large), XF (xtra fluffy) dollop of pumpkin dip on top of each cookie, and then do it again 50x.
One last rule. Drizzle maple syrup and crumble gingersnaps on top of the bowl, because it’s more fun to look at in the 2 minutes before it gets devoured.
Assignment due ASAP.Print
This simple and creamy pumpkin dip is always a hit at parties. Only 5 ingredients and perfect for dipping with gingersnaps!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spices (I eyeballed it with cinnamon, cloves, and allspice)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Using an electric mixer, whip together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and heavy whipping cream for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the pumpkin, spices, and maple syrup – whip again for 2-3 minutes (the longer you whip, the more fluffy it becomes).
- Add a drizzle of maple syrup and crushed gingersnap crumbs on top for looks. Dip with gingersnaps or apple slices!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin dip, gingersnap dip, creamy pumpkin dip
Heavy whipping cream is so dangerous in my fridge. So. So. Dangerous.
I love living dangerously.