Quinoa Sweet Potato Salad! A sheet-pan meal prep salad packed with roasted sweet potatoes, caramelizy onions, crisped chickpeas, fresh rosemary, and toasty maple walnuts.
Sweet Potato Salad
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 shallots, peeled and roughly chopped
- a sprig of rosemary or thyme
- a pinch of salt
- a swizzle of olive oil
- 1 14-ounce can chickpeas
- 1 cup whole walnuts
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- cooked quinoa (for serving, optional)
- baby kale (for serving, optional)
- dressing of choice (see notes)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Arrange the sweet potatoes on a large sheet pan with the shallots and herbs. Toss with olive oil and salt. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Add chickpeas to the pan. Stir it all up. Roast for another 20 minutes.
- Toss walnuts with maple syrup and a little more salt. Add mapley walnuts to the pan. Stir it up. Roast for another 5 minutes.
- Remove the stems of the herbs. Serve roasted mixture with cooked quinoa, baby kale, and dressing of choice. Healthy and delicious!
The equipment section above contains affiliate links to products we use and love!
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sweet potato salad, sheet pan meal, meal prep, lunch recipe, healthy meal prep recipe