This Sheet Pan Shrimp and Cauli Rice is the easiest sheet pan dinner! Shrimp, peas, cauliflower rice, seasonings, and Rosso pesto sauce all come together on one pan for a delicious springy meal.
- 1 bag Season’s Choice Garlic Herb Riced Cauliflower (use 2 bags for a higher cauli-to-shrimp ratio)
- 2 tablespoons Prianno Rosso Pesto Sauce or similar sauce
- 1 lb. Fremont Fish Market Jumbo EZ Peel Raw Shrimp, tail off
- 1 cup Simply Nature Organic Frozen Sweet Peas
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- up to 1/4 cup heavy cream (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh lemon juice to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Mix cauliflower rice and pesto sauce directly on the sheet pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Arrange shrimp and peas on top of cauliflower rice. Sprinkle shrimp with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and brush with butter. Bake for another 5-7 minutes.
- Add cream and stir to combine, directly on the pan. (This makes it a bit more creamy, almost like a risotto.) Season with salt, pepper, and fresh lemon juice. Voila. Effortless.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Roast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cauliflower rice, sheet pan dinner, shrimp recipe