This recipe for snickerdoodle blondies is sweet, easy, and cinnamon-sugary-delicious! Serve with vanilla ice cream and you’ve got a perfect, easy dessert.
- 2 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp. cream of tartar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup cinnamon chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 9×13-inch pan with nonstick spray. Line pan with parchment and let it hang over the sides. Spray parchment with nonstick spray too.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, cream of tartar and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer (3 to 5 minutes). Mix in eggs, one at a time, then vanilla. Keep beating until mixture is smooth.
- Stir in flour mixture until well blended. If using cinnamon chips, stir them in now. The batter will be thick. Spread it evenly into the prepared pan. Spray your hands with cooking spray and use them to pat the mixture down evenly.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until surface springs back when gently pressed. Let pan cool completely.
- When ready to cut, use ends of parchment paper to lift out baked bars.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 276
Keywords: snickerdoodle blondies, snickerdoodle recipe, blondie recipe