These are HUGE Strawberry White Chocolate Cookies speckled with creamy and rich white chocolate chips and beautifully balanced with tart freeze-dried strawberries. Grab your baking essentials and let’s go!
- 1/2 cup butter (I usually use salted), softened
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups + 2 tablespoons flour, measured by spooning flour into the measuring cup
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2–3/4 cup freeze-dried strawberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a stand mixer or an electric hand mixer, combine the butter with the sugars until creamy.
- Add the egg and vanilla; mix until just combined.
- Add the flour, baking soda, and salt; mix until just combined.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips. Crush the strawberry pieces gently by hand, not into powder but just into small chunks. Fold strawberry pieces into the dough.
- Roll into balls (9-12 total) and bake on a parchment-lined baking sheet for 9-11 minutes depending on the size of your cookies. I usually do this in two batches. At 9-10 minutes, the cookies will be puffed up slightly; you’ll want to let them sit out for a few minutes so they can sink back down and firm up into soft, dense, buttery, delicious little miracle cookies.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: strawberry cookies, white chocolate chip cookies, strawberry white chocolate cookies