This 5-minute green curry salad is perfect for busy weeknights. Made with broccoli slaw, sunflower seeds, and a quick green curry sauce. Easy and healthy.
- 1 bag preshredded coleslaw (I used the broccoli slaw)
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon green curry paste
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds or other nuts
- fresh cilantro
- Whisk together the coconut milk, sour cream, sugar, green curry paste, and curry powder.
- Put coleslaw and carrots in a large bowl and toss with the sauce mixture. Add raisins, sunflower seeds, and cilantro and stir until well combined.
- Refrigerate for an hour, toss again, and serve (or just eat it right away… it still tastes great)!
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: curry salad, broccoli slaw salad, curry slaw salad