5 Minute Honey Yogurt Quinoa Parfait – super colorful and full of nutrition, crunch, and lightly sweet flavor. Quick go-to breakfast!
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- a few teaspoons honey (to taste)
- 1/2 cup Cheerios + Ancient Grains cereal
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils or other fruit
- Mix the Greek yogurt with the quinoa and the honey.
- Layer half of the yogurt mixture into the bottom of a round glass. Cover with half of the cereal, half of the pomegranate arils, and repeat layers once more. Serve immediately!
I recommend making a batch of quinoa (about 1 cup dry) for the week and just keeping it in the fridge for quick and easy prep throughout the week.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: quinoa parfait, yogurt parfait, honey parfait recipe