The Best Easy Fish Tacos! Tender and flaky fish full of spicy flavor tucked into flour tortillas and topped with garlic cilantro lime slaw. YUM!
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch of salt
- 10–15 oz. cod or other white fish, thawed
- tortillas and avocados for serving
- slaw for serving (see notes)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix butter, lime juice, chili powder, garlic powder, and salt in a small bowl. Pour mixture over the fish. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Flake apart the fish and coat with the extra sauce in the pan.
- Prep your toppings (mashed avocado, slaw, red onion, mango salsa, whatever you like).
- Serve fish in tortillas with toppings!
Slaw: Make a sauce by blending 1/4 cup oil, 1/4 cup water, 1/2 cup chopped green onions, 1/2 cup cilantro, 1-2 cloves garlic, juice of 2 limes, 1/2 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt, and a pinch of salt. Pour sauce over shredded cabbage to make a slaw!