Favorite Carrot Muffins that are warm, cozy, and wholesome! A naturally sweet snacking muffin flecked with tiny bits of carrots and oats, smeared with some butter and honey. YES.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 8 medjool dates, pits removed
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- 3–4 carrots, peeled and shredded (about 2 cups total)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- walnuts or raisins (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grate your carrots.
- Mix all ingredients in a blender until a chunky batter comes together.
- Pour batter into a greased or lined muffin tin. Bake for 15-18 minutes, until the tops gently spring back when you press into them.
- Smear warm muffins with butter and/or honey. Attempt not to eat them all. Serve warm or cold ALL DAY LONG. ♡
The equipment section above contain an affiliate link to a product we use and love!
If your dates are on the firm side, soak them in hot water for a bit first so they are easier to blend!
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: carrot cake, carrot muffins, healthy muffins, blender muffins, carrot cake muffins