This crunchy pecan granola is the recipe my family makes at the cabin every year. So crunchy, sweet, and delicious with lots of clusters!
- 6 cups rolled oats (not instant)
- 1 cup pecans, halved (almonds or walnuts work well for a substitution)
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 320 degrees.
- Mix first 6 ingredients together. Whisk the oil and the honey together and add to oats mixture.
- Spread on a baking sheet (it’s helpful if it has raised edges) and bake for 35 minutes, stirring all the way down to the bottom of the pan a few times during baking. Bake longer for more crunch, but don’t let it burn! Allow granola to cool completely after baking (this is when it clumps together). Serve with milk, yogurt, fruit, ice cream, or just plain snacking!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 35 mins
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: crunchy granola, pecan granola, granola recipe