Green Tahini! Nutty, herby, garlicky, vegan, and extremely versatile. Just six ingredients and amazing with roasted veggies, chicken, or grains.
- 1/2 cup olive oil (mild tasting)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup tahini
- a big bunch of both cilantro and parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- squeeze of half a lemon (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (more to taste – I like salt 🙂 so ~1 teaspoon is what I use)
- Blend up all your sauce ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth. Taste and adjust. If the sauce is too runny, add a little more tahini.
- Pour over roasted vegetables, beans, grains, protein… anything that needs to be woken up with some rich and creamy flavor!
- Category: Sauce
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: green tahini, tahini sauce, tahini recipe