Grilled Sausages, plus onions and peppers, all grilled and juicy and tucked into a toasted (but still fluffy) brioche bun swizzled with a punchy little aioli to tie it all up. SO GOOD.
Sausage and Peppers
- 1 package Never Any! Mild Italian Style Chicken Sausages (4 individual sausages)
- 2 bell peppers, cut into slices
- half of an onion, cut into slices
- 1/2 tablespoon Stonemill Roasted Garlic Herb Grill Seasoning
- olive oil, lemon juice, and salt
- 4 Specially Selected Brioche Hot Dog Buns
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Nature Organic Garlic Stir in Paste
- 1/4 teaspoon Simply Nature Organic Basil Stir in Paste (optional, or sub fresh herbs)
- salt and lemon juice to taste
- Whisk aioli in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Toss peppers and onions with the garlic herb seasoning (or whatever other spices you want). Drizzle with enough oil so they won’t stick on the grill.
- Place sausages directly on the grill. Place peppers and onion slices in a grill basket or a cast iron pan on the grill. Grill both until you get nice grill marks and the veggies are soft. At the end of grilling time, add the brioche buns, cut side down, to get them toasty.
- Transfer peppers to a bowl and toss with lemon juice, more olive oil as needed, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve each grilled chicken sausage on a toasted bun with a scoop of grilled peppers and a swizzle of your aioli. YUM. At our house, extra aioli was requested for certain grown-ups for “dipping,” so just be prepared for that.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: grilled sausages and peppers, garlic aioli, grilled sausages