These holiday pretzel bites are so easy to make – just pretzels, hershey hugs, and red and green M&Ms. Fun for kids and perfect for gifting.
- 2 bags waffle pretzels (I like the butter flavored ones)
- 2 bags Hershey hugs
- 1 bag Holiday M&M’s
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Fill baking sheet with as many pretzels as you can!
- Unwrap the hugs and place 1 hug on each pretzel.
- Bake at 170 degrees for 4-6 minutes, or until hugs have melted to cover most of the pretzel.
- Remove from oven and gently place an M&M on each pretzel. Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes to set.
Don’t go higher than 200 degrees – the hugs will dry out and overbake.
This amount made enough for 4 giftable treat bags!
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: holiday pretzel bites, pretzel bites, chocolate pretzel recipe