These peanut butter cookie dough bites are made with 5 all-natural ingredients. A delicious and naturally sweet cookie dough treat!
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1–4 teaspoons water (opt)
- 2–4 tablespoons flour (opt)
- In a food processor, process the nuts until very fine.
- Add raisins through vanilla and process again, pulsing until smooth. I found that I needed to add a little water because my food processor couldn’t handle the stickiness. If you need to, add a teaspoon of water at a time until the whole mixture becomes well blended and sticks into a large dough ball.
- Remove dough from food processor. If you need to add some flour to degrease the dough a little bit, just incorporate it in with your hands. Form into small balls and press each ball twice with a fork to make a criss-cross pattern!
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peanut butter cookies, cookie dough bites, peanut butter cookie recipe