Red Pepper Cashew Pasta with Roasted Cauliflower. ♡ TOO GOOD TO EVEN BE TRUE. This sauce is a three-ingredient game-changer!
For the Roasted Cauliflower:
- 2 heads of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil + pinch of salt
For the Sauce and Pasta:
- Cauliflower: Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Toss the cauliflower florets with the olive oil and salt and spread on a baking sheet. Bake/roast for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until nice and brown.
- Creamy Tomato Sauce: Blend the cashews, water, salt, pasta sauce, and red peppers together until very smooth and creamy. YUMMMMMM.
- Pasta: Cook pasta according to package directions. Toss cooked pasta with some of the sauce (however much you want – you’ll probably have some leftover) and most of the roasted cauliflower (I reserve a little to make for a fancy topping).
This will make extra sauce. I had enough leftover for a second half-batch of this recipe.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: red pepper pasta, roasted cauliflower, vegan red pepper cashew pasta