Romesco Sauce! ready in 5 minutes and perfect for serving with grilled chicken, vegetables, crispy potatoes, eggs, and more. Made with roasted red peppers, tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, salt, parsley. vegan / vegetarian.
- 1 12-ounce jar roasted red peppers
- 4-5 plum tomatoes
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt (more to taste)
- 2 cloves garlic
- juice of half a lemon
- Pulse everything together in a blender until it’s texturally right for you (I like it right between chunky and smooth – I leave a little texture with the almonds, but it’s mostly a smooth emulsion).
- Serve hot or cold with grilled chicken and vegetables, crispy potatoes, eggs… the possibilities are endless.
Use with grilled meat and veggies, crispy potatoes (my favorite!), eggs, and more.
You can used sliced almonds but since you’ll be able to pack more into a cup, use about 3/4 cup vs. the whole almonds where you would use a full cup.
This is a very forgiving recipe. Add or subtract as you like, but note that the almonds help thicken the whole thing so don’t omit those!