This sausage and red pepper quiche is adapted from our favorite bed and breakfast in Duluth, MN. Made with wild rice, sausage, red pepper, eggs, and cheese.
- 1 cup cooked wild rice
- 1 can cream of mushroom/chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups cooked breakfast sausage or bacon, drained
- 1 diced onion
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella (or other) cheese
- 7 beaten eggs
- 2–3 handfuls of spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red pepper (I used the jarred kind)
- salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients and bake at 375 for about 40 minutes. Let stand for about 10 minutes before serving.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sausage quiche, quiche recipe, bell pepper quiche