These smoky paprika croutons are easy to make and they are the perfect way to add something extra to your soups and salads.
- 3 cups crusty bread, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Mix the paprika into the melted butter.
- Pour bread cubes and combine with butter mixture.
- Spread onto baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes at 400 degrees. While still hot, sprinkle with coarse sea salt.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Topping
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: paprika croutons, crouton recipe