This Super Easy One Pot Lasagna uses simple ingredients and can be made all in one pot! With ground beef, tomato sauce, and fresh Mozzarella cheese.
- 6–8 slices bacon, cut into small pieces
- 3 shallots, minced
- 3 carrots, minced
- 1 lb. ground beef
- a good sprinkling of salt and pepper
- 1 25 ounce jar DeLallo Pomodoro Fresco Tomato Basil sauce
- 1/2 cup dry red wine (optional – can replace with broth or water)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces DeLallo whole wheat no-boil lasagna noodles
- 6–8 ounces fresh mozzarella
- fresh basil and Parmesan cheese for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large ovenproof skillet, brown the bacon until crispy. Add the shallots and carrot; saute for 5 minutes or until soft and fragrant. Add the ground beef with salt and pepper and brown until no longer pink. Drain off all the excess grease.
- Add the tomato sauce and wine to the meat in the skillet. Simmer for 10 minutes over medium low heat. Stir in the cream cheese until melted.
- Break each of the lasagna noodles into 3 or 4 pieces. Stir them into the meat mixture so they are completely covered in sauce, and arrange them so that they are all laying flat in the pan.
- Tuck a few slices of fresh mozzarella underneath and between the noodles, and place the remaining slices of fresh mozzarella on top. Bake for 25 minutes. If you want to brown the cheese, turn the heat up to 425 for an additional 10 minutes.
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes and top with fresh basil and Parmesan cheese.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: one pot lasagna, lasagna recipe, easy lasagna recipe