Crockpot Broccoli Cheese Soup! Super easy, super comforting and awesome for cold winter days. Creamy, thick, and perfect for bread-dunking!
- 2–3 large heads of broccoli
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 cans cream of chicken, potato, or mushroom soup, homemade version here
- 1 can milk (just refill the empty soup can)
- 2 12 ounce cans evaporated milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- cheddar cheese for topping
- Chop broccoli into bite-sized florets.
- Place soup, milk, evaporated milk, onion, and broccoli in a slow cooker. Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8.
- Blend 3-4 cups of soup until broccoli has broken into small pieces, about 10 seconds. Add back to the pot and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper and top with shredded cheese.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: broccoli cheese soup, crockpot broccoli cheese soup, easy crockpot broccoli cheese soup