The BEST Easy Peanut Butter Pie! A simple cookie crust under a layer of fluffy peanut buttery filling that is pillowy, light, and incredibly rich all at the same time.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 ounces whipped topping like Cool Whip
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 14-ounce package Oreos
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- Pulse Oreos in a food processor until crushed into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and stir to combine. Press into a 10-inch pie plate. Freeze while you mix the filling.
- Mix all filling ingredients together. Pour into the crust and smooth over the top. Freeze for 3-4 hours until solid.
- Slice and serve. Be changed forever.
We found it works best if you freeze leftovers!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freeze
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peanut butter pie, peanut butter, oreo cookie pie, cookie pie crust, easy dessert, easy pie recipe