Thanks for your interest in the Pinch of Yum’s affiliate program.
What’s an affiliate program? Affiliate programs offer web site owners and bloggers a way to sell another company’s products or services and receive a commission when a sale occurs.
Pinch of Yum has an affiliate program for Tasty Food Photography, an eBook on Food Photography. If someone purchases a copy of Tasty Food Photography after clicking on one of your affiliate links then you get 50% of the sale. Pretty cool!
Even better, the person doesn’t have to make a purchase right away. The affiliate cookie lasts for 6 months. So if the individual comes back anytime within 6 months and decides to buy, then you get your 50% of the sale!
Note: We also have a Food Blogger Pro affiliate program.
Here’s how to sign up for the Tasty Food Photography affiliate program:
- Click here to go the E-junkie affiliate page. E-junkie is the company we use to manage the affiliate program.
- Enter your email and type in your desired password of choice.
- You will be sent an email with an activation code. Open a new browser window, go to your email, and copy the code from E-junkie.
- Go back to E-junkie, paste in your activation code, and click activate.
- Go to the Affiliate Admin.
- To set up payment, go to “Edit Profile” on the left-hand side, then enter your PayPal associated email. It’s important that you have a PayPal account, as this is how you will get paid for your earnings. If you do not have a PayPal account you can set one up here. Click apply.
- Return to the Affiliate Admin, and use the dropdown under “Your Affiliate Programs” to select Tasty Food Photography.
- Copy the code underneath the words that say “Common Hop Link (recommended)” and paste this code into your blog or website.
- OPTIONAL: You can change the text of the affiliate link by editing the highlighted text shown below.OPTIONAL: If you’d rather use an image, you can replace the text with one of the images provided below. All you have to do is copy the code below the image and paste it into your affiliate link (replacing the text that says “Click here to visit Pinch of Yum.”)
You’re done! Congrats! If someone clicks on your link, comes to Pinch of Yum, and makes a purchase, then you get 50% of the sale.
Do you still have some questions? Click here to check out the affiliates FAQ page.