These yummy zucchini fries are crispy and delicious and simple to make!
Summer, here we come!
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced into sticks
- 1 large egg white
- ⅓ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder (optional)
- cooking spray
- salt and fresh pepper
- In a small bowl, beat the egg whites and season with salt and pepper. In a ziplock bag, place the breadcrumbs and garlic powder; shake well. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Dip the zucchini sticks into the egg and then place into the bread crumb mixture, a few at a time and shake to coat. Place the breaded zucchini in a single layer and spray more cooking spray on top. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 – 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve with some marinara sauce for dipping.
At the risk of repeating myself week after week, TGIF!