Last night, I had a life-changing experience. I saw the Justin Bieber movie. In 3D.
After laughing, crying (what?), and reaching out to touch Justin’s 3D hand… I’m here to tell you that, yes, it’s possible for an almost-25-year-old to have Bieber fever. Here is one of my favorite moments from the movie (specifically the last few seconds):
I could probably post about 5 favorite moments from the movie, but I will restrain myself for those of you who are not fans. And those of you who are fellow Beliebers… let’s talk later.
In other less exciting news, I made this delicious wrap for lunch today! What was life before that Panini Press? Well, to be honest, I think it was mostly pasta. Thank goodness for variety!
(And by variety, I mean variety of things that can be made on a panini press)!
Now it’s your turn. Go make this delicious wrap, watch Never Say Never, and let me know your thoughts on both!
- 3 cups chopped butternut squash, steamed or roasted
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup rinsed black beans
- chopped scallions
- whole wheat wraps
- white crumbly cheese (feta, gorgonzola, cotija, etc.)
- Mix first four ingredients together; season with whatever suits your fancy.*
- Place 1 cup of filling on a wrap, sprinkle with cheese, and fold it up.
- Grill on a griddle or panini press.
I accidentally used steam-in-the-bag butternut squash… with cinnamon sauce. My first thought was: eew! But actually, it tasted really good with the warm, semi-sweet cinnamon flavor! I added some salt to balance it out and I also seasoned with Sel De Cuisine. LOVE that stuff!
- - eCookbook with our top 25 recipes
- - Email Updates for new recipes
- - Exclusive discounts on our products