That’s a wrap on the very first (but hopefully not last) Pinch of Yum Holiday Bucket List challenge! We’re so grateful to have been around your table this year.
Friends! WOW! What a fun time!
That’s a wrap on the very first (but hopefully not last) Pinch of Yum Holiday Bucket List challenge!
Even though there’s lots more merriment and holiday-ing in the days ahead, we hope you were able to make something from the bucket list that made your day shine a bit brighter. Maybe you found a new seasonal favorite, were reminded of the nostalgia of a delicious holiday meal, or created some new holiday food memory magic.
Whatever it might be, we’re so grateful to have been around your table this year. ❤️ ✨
Here are the list of winners for each recipe:
- Swedish Meatballs: Emily L.
- Gingerbread Cookies: Amanda T.
- House Favorite Cinnamon Rolls: Shannon S.
- Instant Pot Wild Rice Soup: Ariel O.
- Rosemary Pom Spritzer: Megan S.
- Ang’s Tortellini Soup: Maggie S.
- Caramelized Onion Dip: Lily A.
- Chocolate Cookies: Mary H.
- GRAND PRIZE: Julie L.
Thank you for your submissions – we had so many!
We picked a handful of them to share here. Beautiful, glorious, deliciousness!