Me, six girls, and a bucket full of chocolate.
This was my math lesson today.
Actually, if I would have remembered the Fraction Pancakes fiasco, I would have skipped the lesson altogether and saved these chocolate bites of heaven for my personal kitchen alone. My brain hates that memory.
But I’m glad I didn’t remember, because today was fun.
I cannot keep my face more than one inch away from these dark, sweet, sticky, peanutty snickers cookies.
And there’s only one left.
These no-bake Snickers cookies are so easy to make! This is the most requested recipe that I get from the girls in my class. They love it!
- 1 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked quick oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2–3 Snickers bars, chopped into small bite-sized pieces
- Place oats and peanut butter in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt sugar, milk, butter, and dark cocoa powder, stirring constantly. Bring to a boil and let mixture boil for 1 1/2 minutes (start timing when the rolling boiling starts).
- Remove from heat and transfer to the oats bowl. Add vanilla and mix well. Add the Snickers last and stir until mixed in. If the mixture needs a little more to hold together, add about 1/4 cup more oats.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper and shape with a round cookie cutter or the back of the spoon.
Take that, hot Philippines weather. By the way, hows the weather back home?
You guys? Weekend = here.