This is the Pinch of Yum Everything List and it’s the go-to spot for linking all of our most-requested items that I use and recommend all the time!
The Pinch of Yum Everything List
This post contains affiliate links for products we love. Pinch of Yum earns a small commission on these links at no cost to you, and the links will always be marked with an asterisk. We ♡ honesty!
The goal of the Everything List is to provide a singular place for organizing links to the cookware, kitchen appliances, kitchen tools, tableware, beauty products, and even kids and baby supplies that I get asked about most frequently, use most regularly, and recommend most enthusiastically.
None of these recommendations are sponsored, and this page will remain unsponsored! I am hand-selecting these products based on what I like and love and use all the time in real life! ♡
Find What You’re Looking For
- Cookware and Bakeware
- Kitchen Appliances
- Kitchen Tools
- Clothing and Accessories
- Beauty Products
- Baby and Kid Stuff
Cookware and Bakeware
- Caraway Pots and Pans*: Beautiful, well-made, nontoxic nonstick. Obsessed with the organizers that the set comes with!
- All Clad Stainless Steel*: The best stainless pans you can get! I’ve had other brands and it doesn’t even come close! The sauté pan with the handle is my favorite.
- Lodge Cast Iron Pan*: Perfect everyday cast iron. Mine has been well loved for 10+ years, and even works for eggs!
- Lodge Dutch Oven*: Cozy, affordable, everyday Dutch oven that is a winter essential. I’ve had mine for 7+ years and it’s still going strong!
- Staub 5.5 Quart Cocotte*: Super beautiful, high end Dutch oven that is a legacy piece! So beautiful and so much fun to cook with.
- Lodge Casserole Pan*: Love this for baked dishes with beautiful presentation!
- Lodge Cast Iron Grill Pan*: Used DAILY in our house for batches of pancakes, grilled cheese, and quesadillas! Couldn’t live without this thing.
- Caraway Sheet Pan*: Beautiful nonstick standard sheet pan.
- Le Cruset Heritage Rectangular Dish*: Love this for a good lasagna or egg bake.
- Vitamix Blender*: This blender is the best out there! I use ours almost daily for blending sauces, dressings, soups, and smoothies!
- Cuisinart Food Processor*: Use this in SO many recipes – the 7 cup is the perfect size for me.
- KitchenAid Hand Mixer*: I’ve lived in lots of small kitchens with no counter space for a stand mixer, and this has always done the trick for me!
- KitchenAid Immersion Blender*: Love this for soups!
- Instant Pot*: An absolute staple in my life at the moment! Fast and easy.
- Crock-Pot Slow Cooker*: The standard Crock Pot that has been my lifesaver for easy set-it-and-forget-it meals.
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer*: Works like a dream and makes a beautiful countertop piece!
- Cuisinart Waffle Maker*: Fun for life with kids (or kid-like adults) – waffles, egg waffles, waffled mac and cheese…
- Fellow Gooseneck Electric Kettle*: The kettle I use EVERY DAY for tea and coffee. We leave it out on the counter and it’s beautiful!
- HENCKELS Chef’s Knife*: Just a really solid everyday knife – we have three of these at the studio!
- Snapware Food Storage*: My go-to for glass food storage that doesn’t leak!
- Dexas Cutting Board*: I LOVE these cutting boards – we have MANY at the studio and home!
- Bamboo Wood Cutting Board*: Both pretty and functional!
- OXO Mandoline*: Use this ALL THE TIME for a superior thin slice on all kinds of veggies!
- Microplane Zester*: Essential for zest!
- Pampered Chef Bar Spatula*: If you know, you know! This is a STAPLE in my kitchen for cookies, bars, and beyond.
- Williams Sonoma Olivewood Rolling Pin*: Beautiful and easy to hold! My favorite rolling pin I’ve ever owned.
- EZ Tofu Press*: Just makes life easier for tofu lovers!
- OXO Food Scale*: This has become a staple for me recently! So much easier to get perfect cookies every time.
- Ninja Chopper*: I rely on this thing heavily for chopping veggies quickly before an SOS meal.
- West Elm Plates*: Our daily-use plates! Casual and pretty.
- West Elm Bowls*: Same! Used daily. These are large bowls that work well for big servings! They’re too big for a bowl of cereal but better for ramen or a rice bowl.
- Gold Silverware*: Used mostly at the studio because they’re so pretty! Love the shape of them and they’ve held up great with dishwashing!
- Jute Round Placemats*: Cute, casual, goes with anything.
- Riedel 8-Piece Cabernet and Merlot Wine Glasses*: Never thought I’d fall in love with a glass, but here we are. These beauties are thin, delicate, and elegant.
- Hawkins New York Towel: Everyday kitchen towels that are so stupidly gorgeous.
- Perfect Drinking Glasses*: These glasses from Williams Sonoma are my perfect drinking glass for water, juice, cocktails, wine, anything. With the perfect thin lip!
- West Elm Slope Dining Chairs*: We have had these chairs for years – timeless, cute, and comfy!
- West Elm Laila Dining Chairs: These are the chairs in our smaller daily-use dining area, and the smaller profile is perfect for a smaller table and tighter space! We have the leather seats which are nice with kids because they are wipeable, but if you don’t have little wild things running around, the fabric version is beautiful.
- Layla Bed Sheets*: Supremely comfortable bamboo sheets. LOVE these.
- Koselig Candles: Favorite local (Minnesota) candle company! Woodsy, light scents, and beautiful design.
- Minted Art: Great place to shop for fun art – the birch print we have in our dining room, which I get asked about a lot is from Minted!
- Desk: Here is how we set up our desk at home – it uses these IKEA bases with a custom-measured and ordered butcherblock top! Love the look and functionality of it for a one-person or two-person desk.
Clothing and Accessories
- Nuuly Clothing Rental: I have used this service for 2-3 years – love that you can “shop” new looks every month but don’t have to actually buy / add to your closet.
- Maya Brenner Necklace: Favorite necklace ever. Thanks, Danielle! <3
- Sorel Evie Ankle Boots*: HOW DID I LIVE BEFORE THESE BOOTS. I wear them every day in MN winters and they look like they are for fashion but they’re snow, ice, and cold weather perfect.
- Free People Overalls*: Big overalls fan here – I’ve tried many and these are my favorite! Loose, light, comfy denim.
- Honest Beauty Hydrogel Cream*: I use this lotion EVERY NIGHT. I love it. Thick (in a good way) and super moisturizing!
- Honest Beauty Everyday Radiance Moisturizer*: My everyday day time lotion!
- Biossance Daily Wash*: My daily cleanser! Smells nice and doesn’t dry. Big fan.
- Biossance Daily Mineral Sunscreen*: My favorite mineral sunscreen that absorbs nicely and wears well under makeup!
- Brow Trio Brows: Use this on my sad thin brows to make them look shaped and full! Easy and fun.
- BeautyCounter Skin Twin Foundation: My favorite foundation! Layers super well for adjusted coverage.
- Thrive Eye Shadow: A fun little eyeshadow stick that is good for on-the-go busy mom mornings.
- Honest Beauty Mascara*: Literally the best mascara I’ve ever used. Still can’t believe this stuff is real.
- Monday Shampoo and Conditioner*: I don’t do anything special for my hair except wash it with this nice-smelling shampoo and conditioner!
- DryBar Dry Shampoo*: Favorite dry shampoo for non-wash days!
- Tyme Iron*: Love this thing for straightening and easy flat-iron style curls! Normally my hair will NOT hold a curl but this thing just does the trick! It’ll hold curl in my hair for at least a day, often two!
Baby and Kid Stuff
Baby & Nursery
- SNOO Bassinet*: We used this with both girls – with Solvi I felt like it really helped her get longer stretches of sleep early on! And then Lena was a bit more tricky. 😂 But it’s beautiful and the great thing about it is that now you can either rent them or just sell yours when you’re done with it!
- Babyletto Crib*: Cute little convertible crib to toddler bed that both girls have!
- West Elm x PBT Dresser*: We have one of these for both girls! Hoping this is a piece that grows with them for all 18 years.
- Carter’s by DaVinci Glider*: We have this glider for Lena and it is perfect for a small nursery!
- LectroFan White Noise Machine*: We have these in every bedroom!
Sleep and Diapers
- Dyper Diapers*: We used this subscription diaper service for both girls – love that these diapers are unscented, made from bamboo, and have no other yucky extras! Big fan.
- HALO Swaddles*: Our go-to for swaddles!
- Kyte Baby Sleep Sacks*: My absolute favorite sleep sack of all time! They are supremely soft and cozy even after tons of washes. When the girls got older we just bought them the ones with the little feetsies. SO stinking cute!
- UPPABaby Vista V2 Stroller*: Really loved this stroller! Great for multiple configurations with multiple kids.
- Thule Double Jogger Stroller*: Could not live without this jogger for warm-weather walks and runs! It is an absolute beast – we bought ours used and it’s still 10/10.
- UPPABaby Car Seat for Infants*: Great little-kid carseat that can go with the stroller!
- Graco Car Seat for Toddlers and Older*: Both girls now have this carseat which can hopefully grow with them for quite a few more years.
- BabyBjörn Bouncer*: Love this sweet little bouncer!
- Solly Baby Baby Wrap*: Really love this for a fabric wrap! So comfy and cute!
- Boppy Carrier*: This carrier SAVED OUR LIFE with Lena who really loved to be held / carried all the time. It’s a cross between a fabric wrap and a structured carrier and I just found it to be really, really comfortable.
- Austin Fowler Brielle Backpack Diaper Bag: Been in use for 4 years now and it looks as good as the day we bought it! Super versatile, stylish, and great size for 2 kids.
Baby and Big Kid Eating
- Dr. Brown’s Bottles*: The glass bottles we used with both girls!
- EZPZ Training Cup*: Nice little intro-to-drinking cup!
- LuckyZone Cups*: Used daily for the last 3 years with kids with beautiful muted colors!
- Bumkins Plates:* Also used daily for the last 3 years! Love, love, love. Just make sure you use non-scented soap with these or they will absorb the flavor of the soap (as with all silicone)!
- Abiie High Chair*: A more compact version of the Stokke! We use these daily for both girls.
- Stokke Tripp Trapp High Chair*: We also have one of these because we’re just in that stage of life. 🙂 This one sits at our “formal” dining room table where there is more space and we bought it because the Keekaroo (on carpet) will tip backwards when pushed from the table. The Stokke makes it more difficult for kids to push back from the table, and we have a push-back-from-the-table kiddo right now!
Baby and Big Kid Favorite Toys
- Lovevery Play Gym*: Great little play gym for newborns / babies!
- Lovevery Play Kits*: Super high quality toy subscription with leveled Montessori-style toys for little kids. This was expensive and we only did it for about a year, but it built up a really nice collection of toys that we will hold onto for a long time!
- B. Toys Bristle Blocks*: Our girls play with these all the time in all kinds of creative ways!
- Radio Flyer Push Wagon*: One of the best, most used gifts we ever got for the girls! Can use as a riding wagon, push wagon, toy storage, and more.
- Pikler Triangle: Super fun little climber that saves us through Minnesota winters! This one configures into multiple shapes which is super fun.
- Kinetic Sand*: Big fans of kinetic sand for a less messy sensory experience!
- Step2 Water Table*: Summer ESSENTIAL.
- B. Toys Wooden Tool Box*: Recently given to us as a gift and both girls love it!
- Learning Tower: Used all the time for kitchen projects and washing hands! We store it around the corner in the dining room and just pull it in for project time.
Baby and Big Kid Clothes / Brands
- Childhood’s Clothing: Favorite brand for loungey cuteness!
- Little Sleepies Pajamas: ABSOLUTE RAVING FAN. Outside of a few character jammies bought at Costco now and then, we are almost exclusively in Little Sleepies jammies!
- Ten Little Shoes: Favorite for shoes, sandals, and boots!
- Patagonia Infant / Toddler Jacket: We have Patagonia coats for the girls – many of their options are carseat safe which makes traveling around in carseats in the winter so much better.
This page will be a living document with adding and updating links as requested, so if there’s ever something you’re wondering about, drop us a comment or shoot us an email!
thanks for sharing
amazing, keep rock…
Thank you for the helpful article. Especially for the Patagonia Infant / Toddler Jacket as we often travel with the baby by car. But now we are going to fly for the first time with a baby and are thinking of flying in business class. At https://businessclassconsolidator.com/destinations/business-class-flights-to-europe-uk-london/ we have already found a good price offer. And we plan to book our tickets.