Guess how many Mojos I ate today?
No, don’t really do that.
But for real. Guess what today is? VIDEO day!
My face will stop looking so red when you press play. Promise.
I want you to know a few things.
1) This is the first time I’ve done my hair since the last video. Thank you for giving me a reason to groom myself once every three weeks.
2) We miss fall. We miss football. Ok, no, he misses football and I miss football snacks and oversized hoodies. Duh.
3) These Mojos want you to dip them in ranch dressing. They also want you to invite us to your football parties, cause we miss football. (Snacks.)
- 4 potatoes, washed
- 1 cup milk
- 1½ cups fried chicken breading mix, like Shore Lunch brand or Oven Fry brand
- Oil for frying
- Cut the unpeeled potatoes into thin slices, about ¼ inch thick. The thinner you cut them, the more crispy (like chips) they will get. I like to cut some a little thicker and some thinner.
- Place 1-2 cups oil (about one inch deep) in a large frying pan. Heat oil over medium heat until water sizzles across the top. While oil is heating, dip potato slices in milk and coat with the fried chicken breading mix.
- Carefully drop potatoes into the oil right away (so the batter doesn't get soggy) and fry for 2-3 minutes on each side, adjusting heat as necessary.
- Remove and drain on a paper towel lined plate. Serve with ranch, ketchup, cheese, or any other kind of sauce.
- - eCookbook with our top 25 recipes
- - Email Updates for new recipes
- - Exclusive discounts on our products