I’m guilty. Yes, I’m guilty of wishing for…fall.
Hello self, wake up. You don’t have to work full time in the summer because your students are on summer vacation? Hello?? But what’s full time work compared to a luscious pumpkin muffin, sweet maple glaze, and a strong cup of Cinnamon Vanilla Nut coffee on a crisp, fall morning? By the way, Cinnamon Vanilla Nut coffee? Buy some and fall in love.
And then make these muffins on a hot summer day and sit in your air conditioning in a sweatshirt to pretend it’s fall.
And I’ll do it vicariously through you since we don’t have AC. Boo.
- 3½ cups of flour
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cloves
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups solid pack pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1 cup of oil
- 2 cups of sugar
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ stick of butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1½ tsp. vanilla
- 1-3 tbs. water
- 1 tbs. maple syrup
- Mix dry ingredients and wet ingredients separately.
- Add dry ingredients to pumpkin mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- Glaze and enjoy!
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Add sugar and vanilla.
- Add water until desired consistency is reached.
- Stir in maple syrup.
By far, my favorite eating season is fall. Bjork does not understand the concept of a favorite eating season, which is sad.
But I know you do understand. So what’s your favorite eating season?
- - eCookbook with our top 25 recipes
- - Email Updates for new recipes
- - Exclusive discounts on our products