I’m guilty.Yes, I’m guilty of wishing for … fall.
And then make these muffins on a hot summer day and sit in your air conditioning in a sweatshirt to pretend it’s fall.
And I’ll do it vicariously through you since we don’t have AC. Boo.
Pumpkin Muffins, inspired by this B&B
- 3 1/2 cups of flour
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cloves
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups solid pack pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1 cup of oil
- 2 cups of sugar
- 3 eggs
- Mix dry ingredients and wet ingredients separately.
- Add dry ingredients to pumpkin mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- Glaze and enjoy!
- 1/3 stick of butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1-3 tbs. water
- 1 tbs. maple syrup
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Add sugar and vanilla.
- Add water until desired consistency is reached.
- Stir in maple syrup.
By far, my favorite eating season is fall. Bjork does not understand the concept of a favorite eating season, which is sad.
But I know you do understand. So what’s your favorite eating season?