You have some homework.
You need to make this glorious trio of pumpkin, cream cheese, and heavy whipping cream and bring it to a party. For me, a party is usually me and Bjork hanging out on a Tuesday night. But you can do whatever you want.
There are a few rules, because I’m the teacher.
You have to eat this with gingersnaps. Translation: you need to put an XL (xtra large), XF (xtra fluffy) dollop of pumpkin dip on top of each cookie, and then do it again 50x.
One last rule. Drizzle maple syrup and crumble gingersnaps on top of the bowl, because it’s more fun to look at in the 2 minutes before it gets devoured.
Assignment due ASAP.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- ¾ cup pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spices (I eyeballed it with cinnamon, cloves, and allspice)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Using an electric mixer, whip together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and heavy whipping cream for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the pumpkin, spices, and maple syrup - whip again for 2-3 minutes (the longer you whip, the more fluffy it becomes).
- Add a drizzle of maple syrup and crushed gingersnap crumbs on top for looks. Dip with gingersnaps or apple slices!
Heavy whipping cream is so dangerous in my fridge. So. So. Dangerous.
I love living dangerously.
- - eCookbook with our top 25 recipes
- - Email Updates for new recipes
- - Exclusive discounts on our products