Super good news, friends! We are hiring!
Over the last few years, Bjork and I have had the opportunity to build our little Pinch of Yum team to include people besides just us, and guess what? It’s been awesome. And that’s putting it lightly. We love our team so very much. It’s good to not work alone.
Here’s who we’ve currently got on our team:
- Lindsay – me! hello again. I’m the blog content creator and voice of POY.
- Bjork – my husband. ♡ He is chief tech consultant / business advisor / taste tester.
- Jenna – our communications manager. She is email / brand communications / organizer of everything.
- Alana – our video specialist. She does planning / filming / teaching others about food video.
- Krista – our shoot assistant. The beautiful hands you see in our food videos? Hers.
- Elizabeth – our communications intern. She’s been doing everything from working on behind-the-scenes SEO to decorating our studio Christmas tree.
- Alexa – Food Blogger Pro’s community and event specialist. She helps to make the FBP ship sail smoothly. Editing the podcast, managing the forum, planning the content. She does it all!
- Raquel – Food Blogger Pro’s web developer & product manager . She heads up the development of the Food Blogger Pro website and also manages the product creation and support at WP Tasty.
- Jasmine – Food Blogger Pro’s affiliate program manager. She heads up the Food Blogger Pro Affiliate program and is also responsible for finding great deals & discounts for Food Blogger Pro members and designing graphics for the FBP blog.
- Sage – mascot and master treat hog.
And now we are looking to add to the team again, this time to help manage social media across all our brands.
If the position listed below sounds like the right fit for you, SCORE! We want to hear from you! Please apply.
And if not, I’m asking a favor of you: will you share this job opportunity with your friends who are of the friendly, organized, social media loving variety? The ones that would love a job working yummy food on the internet? The ones who would just so totally thrive in a position like this?
Position Title: Social Media Coordinator
Main Thing You’ll Do: Lead the social media strategy and implementation for four brands:
- Pinch of Yum
- Food Blogger Pro
- WP Tasty (new)
- Nutrifox (new)
This includes: Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and anything new/experimental.
Other Important Things You’ll Do:
- Set and meet ambitious growth related goals for all brands
- Report important metrics to the team on a monthly basis
- Continually research social media best practices and growth strategies
- Create and update all social media training materials on our learning site, Food Blogger Pro
Hours: 40 hours/week.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, with some flexibility, but primarily daytime business hours.
Location: This position can be 100% remote, but we’d be extra super excited if we found someone here in Minneapolis / Saint Paul. ❤️
Compensation: Dependent on the qualifications of the applicant.
Starting Date: January 2018
We Are Looking for a Person Who:
- Has previous experience managing brand social media accounts
- Understands both paid and organic social media growth tactics
- Is extremely organized
- Is a self starter/motivated
- Is well-written
- Likes food
- Can start SOOOOOOOON!
- Is willing to give belly rubs to Sage the office dog.
- Has seen the movie IT. (Kidding. Ew.)
To Apply: Click here to apply.
Application Tip: Please note that the application form is web-based and we highly recommend completing it on a desktop computer. We also recommend drafting your answers in a Word document before entering in the application to ensure your answers are saved.
Application Deadline: Sunday, December 17 at 11:59pm.