Roasted Red Pepper Sauce to the rescue of everything!
Eggs, potatoes, sandwiches, pizzas, burgers, salads, bowls, and beyond. Whatever you’re eating, this sauce will wake it up.
It is 5-ingredient basic, but you wouldn’t know that from the taste.
Fresh garlic, lemon juice, and roasted red peppers build up the flavor base, while the almonds and olive oil make for that silky-meets-textured feel that is reminiscent of magic green sauce. Colorful, zippy, salty, and just the right amount of texture – yeah. This sauce is bomb dot com.
Per the usual – everything goes in:
And roasted red pepper sauce comes out:
Quick brainstorm sesh for things to enjoy this sauce with:
- Eggs – like dolloped on a fried egg, mixed into scrambled eggs, you get the idea. Personally my fave.
- Grilled chicken.
- Grilled shrimp.
- Grilled vegetables. SO GOOD.
- Mediterranean veg bowls, like so.
- Mediterranean-ish fries, like so.
Are you feeling this with me right now?
Roasted red pepper sauce! We adore you.
Our favorite Roasted Red Pepper Sauce! Top it on eggs, potatoes, sandwiches, pizzas, burgers, salads, bowls, and beyond. YUM.
- 1 16-ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt (more to taste)
- juice of one lemon
- a small bunch of parsley (optional)
- Blend all the sauce ingredients together in a small blender or food processor until semi-thick and textured. (Add more almonds to make it thicker if you want.)
- Cover everything in your life with this shockingly good sauce.
VEGAN: No adaptation needed.
GLUTEN FREE: No adaptation needed.
KEEP IN THE FRIDGE: About one week.
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: Mediterranean-Inspired
Dollop this Red Pepper Sauce on:
One more thing!
This recipe is part of our best healthy sauce recipes page. Check it out!